Saturday, March 3, 2018

Solar System King, Part 1 - Vintage Squeeze Clown Toy

Vintage clown squeeze toy that I found in the thrift store

"Hi little girl. I want you to have this flower to remember me." Previous Solar System King to Ibol.

I was around 7 years old. The family walked into a thrift store. I happened to find an old clown squeeze toy. With out thought, I picked it up. I became teary eyed as I remembered something I had forgotten long ago.

In the record, Ibol, my avatar remnant, recalled a memory of the Solar System King. On the orange planet, everyone loved and adored him. The use of emotions to enhance one's life was at its pinnacle. Then it happened. The clowned faced man who loved flowers and puppy dogs went rouge and destroyed the fifth planet, a.k.a. the asteroid belt.

Henceforth, an edict was proclaimed throughout the Solar System that forbid the use of emotions. In fact, any being with emotions was not to be touched. Now we can understand why human have shoulder avatars and why the Venusian use view bubbles to ensure they do not touch those humans that live and die with emotions.

2018 March 27 - grammar  
2022 December 5 - Who would have guessed he is a she.
2023 November 26 - changed font, reposted pic

No comments:

Post a Comment