Sunday, May 22, 2016

Dream Worlds: Under constructions...List is done

"I am really here just for the girl...somehow I got sidetracked" Clueless Wonder

Well, I am getting closer, but I am still lost even though I know what are all thirteen items in the record from the Ladies of the Void.
I do not understand how the Dog planet is Neptune's Moon, Triton.
At least I have the list done. 
These are the dreams worlds that I go to when I am asleep or are they Ibol's...I don't know.
The fourteenth item is the very small box which Ibol drew all the time when I was growing up. She was trying to figure out how to stop Ubol from destroying her life on Venus. 
More on the schism and the list later.

  1. Mercury
  2. Pyramids
  3. Shadow Earth
  4. Asteroid Belt
  5. Uranus
  6. Shadow Moon - Mars
  7. Moon - 7th Planet
  8. Neptune
  9. Moon - Neptune a.k.a. Dog Planet
  10. Mars
  11. Moon - Earth
  12. Earth 
  13. 13th planet
  14. Small box in the middle - a.k.a Pandora's box - the binding of the schism which looks like the FSM, Flying Spaghetti Monster.
  15. Library check out box was added to the void. 
The schism or Pandora/s box or Flying Spaghetti Monster...pick a name.  The I is Ibol and the U is Ubol.

Well, one thing I have learned from working in the avatar world is that there are no accidents. Just events that we do not understand. The erased circle in the pic above...maybe...is really there and she never saw it. I don't know. 
Welcome to my life.

Yet another accident happened when typing the post. 
I had typed, "Just events that we do now understand."

The 13th planet is a cork that stops many of the strands from being opened. 
I am not sure if it is a schism or a world but I can see it there and not there when I read its record, therefore it can be removed. If I had to guess, it mirrors your thoughts, actions and being in a future timeline for protection from removal.

When I was in grade school and Ibol was still a remnant filling out my soul, we would draw the schism picture many times to figure out a way to solve the puzzle. In the record, if Ibol was in my world to figure out the puzzle, Ubol or Venus could not see what she was doing. I should do a post about the creation of the schism for better understanding.

Updated:
2017 January 21 - added the library check out box 
2017 June 3 - added comments on the 13th planet
2020 November 16 - grammar, quote to front, font, added puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment