Friday, December 23, 2016

Dragon Task: The Blob

The blob: "The one common element in recent weather has been oddness."

Quote: "By Jove, I think he's got it." Weather Guardian of the Northern Earth

It's Sunday, while I am stood in the kitchen, I had an epiphany. The Blob is the location of the Blue Dragon. I talked out loud, not knowing the White Dragon was in the room.

"I have you now!"
"He will sense you. I would not go"
"I want to be seen."

Once touched, always in touch applied even if it was an article. If I knew the location of the Blob on Earth, I had access to the other end in their world. For the reconnaissance, my soul with shoulder avatar left my body for the avatar of the day to tend.

Once in the new world, I found myself in a veil of yellow energy domes at the top of a cathedral. As I shimmied between the veils to stay hidden, I heard below men chant around a table. As planned, I was sensed by the being who controlled the events in their world. With the stage set, I came back to Earth to assemble the team to rescue Blue.

In the SF Chronicle 4/19/2015, the EarthWeek is where I found out about the Blob

In the record, I spent 5 months on White's request "about the weather". Finally in the SF Chronicle's Earthweek, I come across the first information regarding "the Blob". This sent me online to the NOAA article on the blob. To confirm, I sent my soul/shoulder avatar to the location and sense something was not right. Back on Earth, it was time to assembly the three horsemen to rescue the fourth.

Update: 2017 February 4 - changed body to soul, grammar, spelling, added four horsemen a.k.a. dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment