Friday, April 29, 2016

2016 April 16-22: Migration Avatars

Each week a different avatar group practice: hack, substitution, catch, force thought, shells, timelines, viewing bubbles, speak, hands, dream worlds, improve a process, and cross train with other avatars.

Quote: "Once again, I shall cleanse the plains...buffalo stampedes guided by Indian riders shall trample all in their path." White Buffalo Calf Woman

Historical range of the American Bison
2016 April 16-22: Migration Avatars
I talked to the Buffalo Daughter to understand the energy aspect of migrating herds. In the past, the buffalo avatars rode the herds to till the green Earth energy free of the plains. Once airborne, the Earth energy feed the clouds to release water energy, rain, and renew the energy sea we live in. With that absent of the migrating herds, weather was used to restore the land and sea with harsher results. The migration avatars want to help revive the plains they once roam. The Buffalo Eve gave her Daughter the buffalo spirits for the cleansing wave. 
16th
Writing - Working on the rehab post and doing laundry.
17th -
Cross train - Mum and Daughter, Yucca, Black Bumble Bee, Gray Squirrel, UCSC/Santa Cruz
 
18th -
Hack - At work, I need to capture today's logs, but get an error window. I try again and they were there. In the record, the avatar picked a green potential line three column over and two down to get this error window.
Hack - At work, the light went off and on twice. In the record, the first was a demo by Sensei, while the second one was by the student
Hack - The blank Oracle window was shown as a demo hack.
The above is an example from my computer.
Hack -  At work, James asked for help with his computer. We clicked right on the hard drive's properties to see the disk space. We closed the window and tried to open another but were blocked by security. James says it was strange that we saw the first properties, but not the second. In the record, the avatar used their finger to block the security line which defaulted to the properties potential line.
Force thought - The ones used today were sleep, hide-n-seek, and being 21.
19th -
Hack - At work, the light goes off and on. In the record, a white line was briefly directed to a green line that shuts off the light.
Hack - Four times at work, the phone's display goes off and on before the 7:30 turn on time. In the record, the first was a demo while the others were done by the avatar students.

Hack - I clicked gridlines for the spreadsheet, though parts of lines were removed. No matter what I did, the gridlines would not show. In the record, an avatar picked the "no lines" potential to disable the gridlines.
Catch - My foot was briefly held in RMA, and I barely noticed it.
Force thoughts - Too many force thoughts made work impossible. The ones used today were forest, tank game, buildering, sleep, being outside, and ice cream bag design.
Shell - At work, between the buildings, I saw a squirrel which came towards me and went away. In the record, Sensei Gwen demos a shell for the avatars.
Shell - Driving home on Independence drive, I saw a stationary robin in the middle of a lawn. In the record, it was their first try at a shell.
20th -  
Little practice happened today to set a standard of normalcy.
Force thought - At work, the distractions were shell identification and wandering. Shield banging on the energy bubble pushed back the force thoughts.
Shell - On the hike up Marin hill, I stopped at Santa Barbara Road. A white male drove a green Triumph Spitfire across Marin and waved thanks. In the record, he was human without an avatar and I suspected that he is the Green Dragon. To verify, I asked him from another record if that was him which he acknowledged. 
Shell - Further up the hill, on the other side of the street, a female in a black top and capri pants joins the hike. In the record, she was human and has an avatar which disappeared when I zoomed in. She is the Red Dragon and has a fake shoulder avatar to blend in.
Dog Wedding - Princess Poodle is pregnant. I was told by the Dog King to marry her today
21st -
Hack check - I checked the spreadsheet for the missing gridlines and they are permanently removed. This caused a discussion on the type of hacks the avatars should do. They need to be temporary and easy to fix. Not permanent, though this hack has an easy work around by adding gridlines in the format.
Hack - The phone display turned on at 7:31. In the record, I can see an avatar put their finger on the white line to hold it from turning on.
Force thought - At work, the ones used were sleep, basketball, J.C. jokes, argument, and guitar solo.
Shell - I drove by Live Oak Park and almost ran over a squirrel shell. In the record, high up in a tree, an avatar made a squirrel shell and climbed in it. The shell climbed down the tree and waited for me to drive up. The goal was to cross the street with plenty of room between us, though the timelines of the class a block away were not checked. As I approached the designated location, a group of kids ran between the squirrel and the street. The squirrel panicked and ran in circles, then darted between the kids, and streaked across the street as I slammed my brakes and hear the kids scream.
Cross train - 3 Mums & 3 Daughters, Gwen & 2 Daughters, Red Dragon
22nd -  
Hack - The work cubicle light went off, then immediately on. In the record, I saw an avatar flick their finger back and forth.
Hack - The phone display turned on at 7:30 though the computer showed 7:31. Eight seconds later the phone displayed the correct time. I watched the time change to 7:32 on both and they were in sync within a second. In the record, I saw three avatar finger used to delay the time, display, and power to turn on the display.
Shells - At the stop by Live Oak Park, a female squirrel slowly crossed the street though I lost sight of her location by the car. Nearby, an ice cream eating female teen coaxes the squirrel across the street and I drove home. In the record, Sensei Gwen eats ice creams as she helps the avatar shell cross the street.
Shell - After the squirrel crossing, I drove to Eunice Street and saw a female runner in a red top travel South on Shattuck. In the record, the Red Dragon raised her torso up out of the record and gave me a boob hug. She wanted to thank me for the cross training yesterday.
Shell - At the house, I checked the mailbox and on the cable line above, a crow rattles. In the record, I saw a dark image of a male avatar. I zoomed in and saw a crow that was solid. I repeatedly zoomed in and out of the record which changed from a male to a crow. I don't have a clue.
Force thought - The distractions used were border inspection and sleep.
Cross train - Mum & Daughter, Stephanie Abel, Barbara Klint, Chyna, Gwen & 2 Daughters, Red Dragon
Improvement - Set a limit of 5 force thoughts per day. Thanks!
Improvement - All hacks need to be temporary. Thanks!
Improvement - Besides distractions, useful force thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment