Sunday, February 8, 2015

Avatar FAQ -

 If there are other questions, let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

Why can I hear my avatar? One way is that your avatar allows you to hear them.

Am I crazy because I can hear my avatar? No, you are sane. It is normal to hear your avatar.

How do I talk to my avatar? Think your thoughts and they will hear them.  Do not speak.

How come I cannot hear my avatar? You are not ready for it. Let your intentions be known.  They will talk to you soon afterwards, if they think you are ready. Remember they are here to help.  If hearing a voice inside you head causes you problems, then they will not talk to you.

Why would my avatar talk to me? They want to help you in your daily life.

How come I have more than one avatar? It is not uncommon to have more than one avatar.

Where are avatars besides my avatar? Everywhere...literally everywhere.

If avatars are literally everywhere, how come I have not heard them? You have heard other avatars. You need to learn how to tell the difference between human and avatar. The next several posts will cover how one can tell what is human and what is avatar.  


Advice for you and your avatar: Both of you need to work together as a team throughout your daily life. Get to know your avatar first, then branch out and talk to other avatars.

Update:
2016 April 16 - Grammar, labels, location
2023 December 26 - changed font


No comments:

Post a Comment